SIZING & CARE
- Hand-wash suits separately in cold soapy water and rinse in cold water.
- Lay suits separately flat out of direct sunlight to dry.
- Do not put suits through washer/dryer cycle and avoid detergents.
- Store suits separately. Ensure suits are completely dry prior to storing.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as it can cause fabric pulling.
- Avoid use in hot tubs, chlorine pools, etc and be sure to wash immediately after use.
- To avoid stain or damage of your suits be careful with tanning oils, sunscreens and fake tanning.
If care instructions for suits are not followed, we are unable to assume responsibility for any damages incurred.
*To extend the life of your 437's be sure to rinse immediately after use.*
Our 437 swimsuits are made with the highest quality fabrics, they are a luxuriously soft and stretchy blend. Product compositions can be found on product pages under "Care and Fit".
- 92% Polyester, 8% Spandex
- 87% Polyester, 13% Spandex
- 82% Polyester, 18% Spandex
- 87% Nylon, 13% Spandex
- 85% Nylon, 15% Spandex
- 87% Polyester, 13% Elastane
- Self: 93% Nylon, 7% Elastine. Lining: 85% Nylon, 15% Spandex
- Shell: 80% Nylon, 20% Elastane, Straps: 78% Recycled Nylon, 22% Elastane, Lining: 92% Recycled Nylon, 8% Spandex
- Self: 78% Recycled Nylon, 22% Elastane, Lining: 92% Recycled Nylon, 8% Spandex
Our garments require extra love for best care.
- We recommend hand washing in cold water. Lay flat to dry.
- Linen garments are best stored on hangers.
How to measure and find your perfect size: