⚠️How to Take Care of Spring Break Collection Suits⚠️
PLEASE NOTE: BECAUSE OF THE EXTENSIVE DYE
PROCESS, THIS COLOUR MAY TRANSFER WHEN WET.
WEAR THIS SUIT WITH CARE
1. PRIOR TO WEARING YOUR SUIT, HAND WASH IN HOT WATER AND LEAVE TO SIT FOR 1 HOUR.
2. RINSE OUT WITH COLD WATER
3. LEAVE TO DRY OVER A NON-STAINABLE SURFACE [EX. SINK, BATHTUB]. ANY LEFTOVER RESIDUE WILL WIPE OFF WITH WATER.
*KEEP AWAY FROM LIGHT, SENSITIVE CLOTHING. WHEN WET, THE SUIT
COLOUR MAY TRANSFER. THIS ALSO APPLIES TO TOWELS AND FURNITURE.
**HAND WASH SEPARATELY IN YOUR SINK. DO NOT PUT THIS IN THE WASHING
MACHINE AND DO NOT WASH OR DRY WITH OTHER SUITS OR CLOTHING.
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY 437 SUIT?
Handwash suits separately in cold soapy water and rinse in cold water.
Lay suits separately flat out of direct sunlight to dry.
- Store suits separately.
Avoid contact with rough surfaces as it can cause fabric pulling.
- Avoid extensive use in hot tubs, chlorine pools, etc and be sure to wash immediately after use.
- To avoid stain or damage of your suits be careful with tanning oils, sunscreens and fake tanning.
*To extend the life of your 437's be sure to rinse immediately after use.*
WHAT ARE 437 SUITS MADE OF?
437 suits are made with the highest quality fabrics, they are a luxuriously soft and stretchy blend of 92% polyester, 8% spandex.