SIZING & CARE
Hand-wash suits separately in cold soapy water and rinse in cold water.
Lay suits separately flat out of direct sunlight to dry.
Do not put suits through washer/dryer cycle.
Store suits separately.
Avoid contact with rough surfaces as it can cause fabric pulling.
Avoid extensive use in hot tubs, chlorine pools, etc and be sure to wash immediately after use.
To avoid stain or damage of your suits be careful with tanning oils, sunscreens and fake tanning.
*To extend the life of your 437's be sure to rinse immediately after use.*
Our 437 swimsuits are made with the highest quality fabrics, they are a luxuriously soft and stretchy blend of polyester and spandex.
- 92% polyester, 8% spandex
- 87% polyester 13% spandex
- 82% polyester, 18% spandex
- Our towel suits are made with a blend of 80% cotton, 20% polyester.
Our garments require extra love for best care.
- We recommend hand washing in cold water. Lay flat to dry.
- Linen garments are best stored on hangers.
- Silk garments should always be stored in a cool, dry place.
How to measure and find your perfect size: