437 BUSINESS FUND
ABOUT THE FUND
Empowerment, equality and inclusivity have always been fundamental core values of 437. In an effort to foster permanent change in our community, we will be distributing $20,000USD in the form of grants between four Black female founded businesses. We're looking forwarded to reading all applications and spreading awareness of Black female founded businesses.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit a 1-2 page document OR a 3-5 minute video that answers the following questions + anything else you want us to know about your idea!
- What is your business? (Please provide any website or social links you have)
- What motivated you to start your business?
- Have you generated any revenue? If not, how do you intend on it?
- What has been the biggest challenge when growing your business?
- What would you do if you were given $5,000USD today?
Submit your document or video to: email@example.com
Email subject to be: 437 Business Fund Application - (business name)
RULES OF ENTRY
- You must be based in North America to apply
- Submissions open June 3, 2020 at 4PM EST
- UPDATED: Submission deadline is extended to June 17, 2020 at 11:59PM EST
- Send your submission in one of the following formats: PDF, .MOV, .MP4, or unlisted Youtube link
- The 437 Business Fund is reserved for Black female founded businesses
- *The 437 Business Fund is a cash injection into your business, no equity will be required in exchange for the funds*